Girls' 4-in-1 Everyday Jacket NENA
- Outer shell: H2No® Performance Standard shell provides waterproof/breathable protection and is lined with soft mesh. Zip-out jacket has a 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; shell side reverses to high-pile cozy fleece on the torso and polyester plain-weave on the sleeves; for extra warmth, the sleeves are insulated; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Outer shell: fixed, three-panel hood has an internal gusset for a stay-put fit and weather protection; full-length waterproof zipper has an internal storm flap with a microfleece chin guard, zipper garage and reflective zipper pull; outer shell attaches to zip-out jacket with snapped loops at collar and sleeve openings
- Outer shell: two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and have reflective zipper pulls; cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures
- Outer shell: drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for warmth; hand-me-down label inside outer shell
- Zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester taffeta shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for light rain and wind protection; stand-up collar for warmth; full-length zipper with reflective zipper pull
- Zip-out jacket: two front pockets lined with brushed tricot; sleeves have elastic at the openings to keep the wind out and reduce bulk; straight hem has internal elastic at each side for just-right fit
- Zip-out jacket reverses to soft, high-pile (Los Gatos) fleece on the torso and taffeta on the sleeves, which are insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.3-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: (hood and sleeves) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish; (torso) 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
- Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
- Fleece lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high pile.
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn